2010年4月27日火曜日

自己紹介難しい!笑

Hello! Nice to meet you. My name is Mao Miura. Please call me "Mao". I am from Japan. I live in Kumamoto. My birthday is December,25, 1990. So I am nineteen years old. I am studying international economics. I belong to the Faculty of Economics. New Zealand is my first experience overseas. I want to go to many countries. There are six people in my family, my father, mother, two brothers my dog and me. In my free time, I like to go shopping. I like sweets and sports and talking with my friends. I belong to the tea ceremony club. I'm also manager of the soccer club. The tea ceremony is a Japanese tradition. I love my clubs. I am project leader in tea ceremony club. Project leader's job is to receive a Japanese sweets the tea ceremony practice and give a tea ceremony party for the people and many work. That's very busy. I always enjoy in my scool life. My hobby is watching movies. But I don't like horror movies. I can't speak English well. But I want to talk with my host family and friends in New Zealand. I want to be good at English. I am looking forward to going to New Zealand.
Thank you for reading.See you.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks. I'll give you some corrections later. By the way, this is a little over 100 words. Please write some more.

    返信削除
  2. Good! Now this is almost 200 words.

    I'll give you my corrections in class.

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Thanks for making your corrections.

    返信削除